<-- Back
Next -->

This one was actually very fun to put together. Just the right amount of complexities were here, and the paint was going on just right. The only hitch I had was that the kit was missing Unit 01's horn! Not a minor setback. Well, from some of the tips I'd encountered about garage kits, I decided that I'd just have to make my own. So I found a suitable piece of scrap resin and cut away those bits that weren't needed, painting it and gluing it to the EVA's head. It was only after the kit had been finished for a short while that I found the horn was actually in the box, stuck underneath one of the folds of the cardboard. I ended up liking my horn better than the original one, but I still keep the original on the base underneath the EVA. (You can actually see it a little in the pic, here.)