Note: All links on this page to external sites will open in a new window.
- A. D. Video
- An American distribution house. Lotsa good stuff here.
- Releasers of titles such as Cowboy Bebop, Saber
Marionette J, and a bunch of Gundam stuff.
- Makers of such classics as Gunbuster, Nadia,
Evangelion, and FLCL. (This link goes to their
- Releasers of such gems as Tenchi Muyo!, Serial Experiments
Lain, and Key: The Metal Idol.
Stuf - Another American distribution house. Good stuf, here,
Nation - Good store.
- GK World
- I ordered from them, but I don't remember what. I do remember
that their service was good.
of Anime - Local to my area; I buy many garage kits from
Depot - Also local to my area; small business, but very
Japanimation - Even though it has the word "japanimation"
in its name, it's still good; it was the only place I was able
to find with calendars for 2001.
USA - Mail order anime, manga, and related goods. It's only
a matter of time before I order something(s) from them...
- Don't think I've ever ordered from them, but the word of mouth
regarding them is positive.
- Vengeance of
Excalibur - Yet another store local to my area.
- Comic Book
Legal Defense Fund - Because moronic legislators and law
enforcers think that comics are only for kids, people get arrested
for making/selling adult-themed comics to adults. The CBLDF
helps defend them.
- DC Comics
- One of the two originators of today's basis for atomic-bound
Studios - I don't know what else they do, but Silicon
Valley of the Kings is terribly amusing.
Comics - A Japanese publishing house.
Comics - The other originator.
Gaiman - One of comicdom's best authors, he's also written
many, many other things.
Games and Comics - My local comic shop.
- Top Cow Productions
- Could you tell that I like some of their comics?
Me! - It does, actually. Updates: N/A
ex Machina - Amusing. Especially that episode with the "vampire."
- All sorts of wacky stuff can happen at an anime convention.
Story - The next story by Michael Poe, author of EN, below.
Now - Funny strips, accurate name, and excellent artwork.
- How do I describe this? Life, Death, the Afterlife, and everything
in-between. M/W/F updates.
Public - An online preview, of sorts, of an eventual atomic
comic. Monthly updates.
Gamers - Funny strips, accurate name, well done artwork.
- Mac Hall
- The adventures of the residents of the dorm by the same name.
- Two American gamers, stuck in Japan, claim to be attempting
to get home. M/W/F updates.
- Amusing stories with visuals taken from old video games. Updates:
Arcade - 'Nuff said. M/W/F updates.
- PvP Online
- Again, 'nuff said. Daily updates.
City Chronicles - Highly, highly amusing. M/W/F updates.
Life - My 'webcomics' folder (where I archive those that
are particularly amusing to me) has a lot of RL strips. M/W/F
World - Life inside a video game. W/F/S updates.
McCloud.com - The main reason why I decided to put Bloodshield
on the Web instead of in a book.
- She's a
Nightmare - New comic in comic-page format. M/W/F updates.
- Reminds me of Calvin & Hobbes. And not just because of
the characters. Daily updates.
- Sluggy Freelance
- Terribly amusing, even though I still can't figure out the
relevance of the name. Daily updates.
- Sparkling Generation
Valkyrie Yuuki - Guy really likes magical girl anime, but
then gets an up-close look at being one. Updates: Weekly?
Candy - Two girls accidentally got transported to another
dimension. They seem to be trying to get back home. S/T/R updates.
Power - They have all the cliches represented, and now they
must save the universe from an unspeakable evil. Updates: ?
Friendly - For the geek in you. Daily updates.
- "Commercial" Sites
- AMD - Great
processors without the serial numbers.
- ASUS -
Some damn fine motherboards.
- Neat hardware, and other useful comstomizations.
- Buy some computer parts at good prices.
- Pretty good software, made only better by removing that constipated
guy from their boxes.
- Think Geek
- Purchase clothing, equipment, and more computer-related items.
Hardware - They did the AGP chipset on my mobo.
- News Sites
- Programming Sites
Pong - Yes, it's Pong. Yes, it's in 3D! (Requires some version
- Don't click here if you don't want your time to be whisked away.
Bowling - Or SkeeBall. Fun. (Requires Shockwave.)
- Lego-type game. Another time-killer. (Requires Shockwave.)
Constructor - Fun with weird creatures.
Penguin - Physics and flightless birds. (Requires Shockwave.)
- A truly great system with magnificent spells.
& Dragons - Yeah, I know, they're owned by Hasbro and
are, thus, totally evil now, but TSR was one of the first.
- A friend's website; he has his own system up there.
Claw - Anthropomorphic role-playing, anyone?
Burger - "Guaranteed delivery in 30 minutes or less,
or we commit seppuku."
- A good system, though not the best.
- Phage Press
- Publishers of the Amber Diceless Role-Playing system.
- AKA Chartmaster. Very fun if you have a good GM.
- RPG Sheets
- Character sheets from various systems; some official, some fan
Jackson Games - GURPS, Illuminati, et al.
- Useful Sites
This page last updated on
Tuesday, 26-Aug-2003 21:01:06 EDT
| contact webmaster