- - > I n f i n i t e S h a d o w
. n e t | 2 . 0
- A. D. Video
- An American distribution house. Lotsa good stuff here.
- Releasers of titles such as Cowboy Bebop, Saber Marionette
J, and a bunch of Gundam stuff.
- Makers of such classics as Gunbuster, Nadia, Evangelion,
and FLCL. (This link goes to their English frontpage.)
- Releasers of such gems as Tenchi Muyo!, Serial Experiments
Lain, and Key: The Metal Idol.
- Right Stuf
- Another American distribution house. Good stuf, here, too. ^_~
- Anime Nation
- Good store.
- GK World -
I ordered from them, but I don't remember what. I do remember that
their service was good.
- House of
Anime - Local to my area; I buy many garage kits from them.
- Japan Depot
- Also local to my area; small business, but very good.
Japanimation - Even though it has the word "japanimation"
in its name, it's still good; it was the only place I was able to
find with calendars for 2001.
USA - Mail order anime, manga, and related goods. It's only a
matter of time before I order something(s) from them...
- Don't think I've ever ordered from them, but the word of mouth regarding
them is positive.
- Vengeance of Excalibur
- Yet another store local to my area.
Harry Potter Gallery - This page is specifically HP fanart, but dang
if she ain't good.
- A gallery of artwork featuring Death of the Endless. A rather large
- Website of an amazingly talanted good friend of mine.
- Final Fantasy
Classic - FF1 sprites and fanart.
- f r e d a r t
- Even though he denies it, he's good.
- Merekat Creations
- Extremely skilled with Photoshop, and with some helpful turotials.
Journeys - Website of a friend and pub-bard of the Irish flavor. He
passed away from lung cancer on 25 November 2004. Some of his CDs are
still available here.
- Lots of art and tutorials.
- Sandman Commission Gallery
- Neat site archiving many commissioned artworks based on The Endless.
- Solace - Very
- Strang-Frost Productions
- I originally met her in an Amber PBeM game. Since then, I've sporadically
contacted her via email and even less often requested art tips from her.
A very good artist.
- Comic Book Legal
Defense Fund - Because moronic legislators and law enforcers think
that comics are only for kids, people get arrested for making/selling
adult-themed comics to adults. The CBLDF helps defend them.
- DC Comics
- One of the two originators of today's basis for atomic-bound comics.
Studios - I don't know what else they do, but Silicon Valley
of the Kings is terribly amusing.
- Jump Comics
- A Japanese publishing house.
- Marvel Comics
- The other originator.
- Neil Gaiman
- One of comicdom's best authors, he's also written many, many other
Games and Comics - My local comic shop.
- Top Cow Productions
- Could you tell that I like some of their comics?
- Amuse Me!
- It does, actually. Updates: N/A
ex Machina - Amusing. Especially that episode with the "vampire."
- All sorts of wacky stuff can happen at an anime convention. M/W/F
- Errant Story
- The next story by Michael Poe, author of EN, below. Updates: ?
Now - Funny strips, accurate name, and excellent artwork. Updates:
- Jack - How
do I describe this? Life, Death, the Afterlife, and everything in-between.
- Johnny Public
- An online preview, of sorts, of an eventual atomic comic. Monthly
- Little Gamers
- Funny strips, accurate name, well done artwork. M-F updates.
- Mac Hall -
The adventures of the residents of the dorm by the same name. Updates:
- Two American gamers, stuck in Japan, claim to be attempting to get
home. M/W/F updates.
- Amusing stories with visuals taken from old video games. Updates:
- Penny Arcade
- 'Nuff said. M/W/F updates.
- PvP Online
- Again, 'nuff said. Daily updates.
City Chronicles - Highly, highly amusing. M/W/F updates.
- Real Life
- My 'webcomics' folder (where I archive those that are particularly
amusing to me) has a lot of RL strips. M/W/F updates.
- RPG World
- Life inside a video game. W/F/S updates.
- Scott McCloud.com
- The main reason why I decided to put Bloodshield on the Web instead
of in a book.
- She's a Nightmare
- New comic in comic-page format. M/W/F updates.
- Sinfest -
Reminds me of Calvin & Hobbes. And not just because of the characters.
- Sluggy Freelance
- Terribly amusing, even though I still can't figure out the relevance
of the name. Daily updates.
- Sparkling Generation
Valkyrie Yuuki - Guy really likes magical girl anime, but then
gets an up-close look at being one. Updates: Weekly?
Candy - Two girls accidentally got transported to another dimension.
They seem to be trying to get back home. S/T/R updates.
Power - They have all the cliches represented, and now they must
save the universe from an unspeakable evil. Updates: ?
Friendly - For the geek in you. Daily updates.
- "Commercial" Sites
- AMD - Great processors
without the serial numbers.
- ASUS - Some damn
- Neat hardware, and other useful comstomizations.
- NewEgg - Buy
some computer parts at good prices.
- Pretty good software, made only better by removing that constipated
guy from their boxes.
- Think Geek
- Purchase clothing, equipment, and more computer-related items.
- VIA Hardware
- They did the AGP chipset on my mobo.
- News Sites
- Programming Sites
- 3D Pong
- Yes, it's Pong. Yes, it's in 3D! (Requires some version of Shockwave.)
- Don't click here if you don't want your time to be whisked away.
Bowling - Or SkeeBall. Fun. (Requires Shockwave.)
- Lego-type game. Another time-killer. (Requires Shockwave.)
Constructor - Fun with weird creatures.
Penguin - Physics and flightless birds. (Requires Shockwave.)
- Arduin - A truly
great system with magnificent spells.
- Dungeons &
Dragons - Yeah, I know, they're owned by Hasbro and are, thus, totally
evil now, but TSR was one of the first.
- flark.org - A
friend's website; he has his own system up there.
Claw - Anthropomorphic role-playing, anyone?
- Ninja Burger
- "Guaranteed delivery in 30 minutes or less, or we commit seppuku."
- A good system, though not the best.
- Phage Press
- Publishers of the Amber Diceless Role-Playing system.
- AKA Chartmaster. Very fun if you have a good GM.
- RPG Sheets
- Character sheets from various systems; some official, some fan made.
- Steve Jackson
Games - GURPS, Illuminati, et al.
- Useful Sites